If you’re looking for an easy and delicious way to use up ripe bananas, you should definitely try making banana bread in your Instant Pot. Not only does it come out perfectly moist and fluffy every time, but it also requires minimal effort and can be done in no time. In this post, we will be sharing an Instant Pot banana bread recipe that you can whip up in a jiffy.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add the mashed bananas, eggs, and vanilla extract to the bowl with the butter and sugar, and mix until well combined.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture, stirring until just combined.
- Fold in the chopped walnuts (if using).
- Grease a 6-inch cake pan or silicone mold that will fit inside your Instant Pot.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan/mold and cover with foil.
- Pour 1 1/2 cups of water into the Instant Pot and place the trivet inside.
- Carefully place the cake pan/mold onto the trivet.
- Close the Instant Pot lid, set the valve to the sealing position, and select the pressure cook function for 50 minutes.
- Once the cooking time is complete, allow the pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes before manually releasing the remaining pressure.
- Remove the cake pan/mold from the Instant Pot and let the banana bread cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
Conclusion: Making banana bread in the Instant Pot is a game changer. With just a few simple steps, you can have a delicious and moist banana bread ready to eat in no time. This recipe is perfect for breakfast, snacks, or even dessert. Feel free to customize it by adding your favorite nuts or chocolate chips. Give it a try and let us know how it turns out!