Are you looking for a comforting and hearty soup that’s easy to make? Look no further than this Instant Pot Baked Potato Soup recipe! This recipe is perfect for those chilly nights when you want something warm and filling. Plus, the Instant Pot makes it a breeze to cook. In this blog post, we’ll provide you with a step-by-step recipe that’s easy to follow and will have your taste buds singing.
Instant Pot Baked Potato Soup Recipe:
- 6 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- Place the peeled and cubed potatoes, chopped onion, minced garlic, chicken broth, butter, salt, and black pepper in the Instant Pot.
- Close the lid and set the pressure release valve to the “sealing” position.
- Cook on manual/high pressure for 10 minutes.
- Once the cooking time is up, carefully release the pressure using the quick release method.
- Using an immersion blender, blend the soup until smooth.
- Stir in the heavy cream and shredded cheddar cheese until the cheese is melted.
- Ladle the soup into bowls and top with crumbled bacon and fresh chives.
Conclusion: There you have it – a delicious and easy Instant Pot Baked Potato Soup recipe! This soup is perfect for those days when you need a comforting and filling meal. The best part is that it’s made in the Instant Pot, which makes the cooking process a breeze. Plus, it’s topped with crispy bacon and fresh chives, which add the perfect finishing touch. Give this recipe a try and let us know how you like it!
Leave a Comment